Personal Trainer – Coach
Bella Strength is Boulder’s premiere strength and conditioning center. We offer both personal training and group strength classes in a supportive, fun and encouraging environment. We are growing fast, have recently doubled the square footage of our North Boulder location and are now accepting applications for new coaching positions.
Do you want to take your game to the next level and help people reach and exceed their fitness goals? Want to be part of the best fitness team in Boulder? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Applicants Must Have:
- Previous experience with personal training and/or group fitness (experience in both is preferred).
- Training Certification through an accredited program like ACE, NASM, ACSM, ISSA, NSCA, etc.
Additional Must Have Requirements:
- Must have a team player mentality – Everyone helps out with gym responsibilities!
- Must be a self starter – This is a very entrepreneurial position that will require you to manage clients and other gym responsibilities on your own.
- Must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work some weekends.
- Desire for continuing education and growth – Are you pretty burnt out as a trainer? Or do you already know all there is to know in the industry? If so, sorry but please do not apply.
- Be committed to a career in the fitness industry – Will this be a temporary stop or just a transition to a new career? If so, sorry but please do not apply.
- Above all must have a positive mental attitude and desire to help thousands of people meet and exceed their fitness goals!
If this sounds like you please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!